Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 126








Day 126, Gerber Baby?

My sister keeps telling me that Judah looks like the Gerber baby, I took his oatmeal box and compared Judah to the picture....and I guess he does resemble the Gerber baby. I have no idea how Judah can get his legs to lay that way (in the Starwars photo). I love his cute slippers, the picture of him sleeping is Judah deciding to sleep after he had a fit after I tried to clean puree carrots out of his nose (he tends to get them up there while eating...I guess he will try crayons when he is older). Judah loves to nap on daddy, he likes to try to eat his feet even while he is playing with toys, and his hair is growing in! Its still super soft and fuzzy, but its longer and thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.