Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 118













Day 118, Saturday...saturday....saturday....

Judah I think is a mamas boy, or at least he likes to be around me as much as possible. Im eating it up now while it lasts. He tried Sweet Potatoes for the first time today, LOVED them, I think he likes all things orange. He spent lots of time on his tummy, the previous night he kept sleeping on his tummy. The latest thing is that he likes to come lay down next to me to take naps. I dont mind. We took him on a walk, had to make this funny blanket head wrap for him because his head was bumping against the stroller and he didn't like it. Took a bath and fell asleep on me again. I love how he crosses his feet in his sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.