Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 117













Day 117, Home Sweet Home

Judah taking his final nap while daddy goes to work real quick. Then Judah biting on his Lion that Lynne gave him. It feels good on his teeth (he hates the teething toys). Then we went to this wonderful breakfast place in Virginia Beach called Pocahontas Pancakes, its by far one of my favorite breakfast places. They even have a Tepee inside, its going to be so much fun for us to bring Judah back when he is 1 or 2+. Drove home, hit lots and lots of traffic, Judah was not in the best of moods, his teeth hurt. Once we got home he was excited to spend lots of time in his saucer, he didn't want to get out and he held onto the coffee table by himself for a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.