Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 108












Day 108, Bananas, Monster Trucks and Teeth

Judah had bananas for the first time today, I think he liked them, the pain of his teeth are kinda getting in the way of his eating. But he did like to bite the spoon! I went to grab my water this afternoon and turned around and Judah had rolled over and was on his tummy for a good 10 mins! Took a walk on the beach and saw that they have a HUGE monster truck show tomorrow on the beach, we are so excited that we can see it from our hotel room. Finally got a picture of the two teethies! Gave Judah a bath in the hotel sink....he licked the facet....so nasty. I am going to trust that the cleaning people actually cleaned the facet before we rented out the room.

I {LOVE} being a mom to my wonderful son Judah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.