Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 106














Day 106, Happy Birthday Okey!

Today was Okey Nwokes birthday, a very dear friend of mine. Judah wanted to say "Happy Birthday". Judah loves being in his pack and play, he turns around and talks to his sea horse, its quite amusing. He tried on my $5 glasses I got from the boardwalk and Judah put his feet in beach sand for the very first time. He liked looking at the ocean. Then he grabbed his blankie and held it close when we strolled him back to our room.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Okey!

    Oh my gosh did you draw Judah's name in the sand with his lil tootsies? :) tee hee! Ok, so I love the first pic - toooo cute - lookit that face

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.