Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 104








Day 104, Virginia Beach

We are in Virginia beach for a good bit. Judah did great on the four hour drive down/slept the entire drive! He charmed the people at the hotel, the employees and the guest love him. I find myself avoiding people trying to pinch his cheeks or try to touch him ha ha, it just weirds me out a little. Judah loves the sound of the ocean, I set him up in his bumbo and he didn't want to get out, he just wanted to watch and listen. He slept so good last night, even though we stayed up later than normal to listen to the President tell us that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Yes Judah is either trying to lick something (like my shirt or arm) or trying to eat his own arm in all his pictures recently. Can't wait to take him to the pool during this trip! The ocean is still a tad bit to cold for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.