Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 99







Day 99, Morning Routine

A few days ago I started a new morning routine for Judah. After Scott feeds him before he takes off to work I take Judah and let him sleep in my bed. He is so cute, he cuddles up with his sea horse and is out for hours! For some reason he sleeps better on my bed. Then today for a nap he wanted to sleep on my bed. I ended up putting him on his play mat and he was sleeping for a good hour and a half.

Today Judah enjoyed hanging out on a blanket on the front lawn while I worked on the flowers. He loved talking to people as they came up to the house. I guess Judah is really in the 90% for height, one of my next door neighbores had a girl a week before Judah and he is allot taller than she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.