Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 98








Day 98, Potomac Mills,

Today Judah just wanted to cuddle, which was fine by me. It was also hot and muggy out so I had him originally in a onsie and shorts but he just ended up being in a onsie. Later today we went to the Potmac Mills area to look at more cars. Then stopped in the mall for dinner, had a photo shoot in Old Navy, was kinda afraid the employees would tell me that Judah was not allowed to be on their model dog, but they didn't say anything. Then we went to Ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.