Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 97












Day 97, Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday is my favorite day of the entire year. I actually wait up till past Midnight the night before. Its more exciting to me than my birthday or Christmas. Its the day that Jesus Christ who died for my sins three days before was raised from the dead. Its a confirmation that I serve a living Savior.

We decided to do church online at home since I knew it was going to be packed at McLean. I wanted to make sure we were not going to take the parking spot of someone who doesn't know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Bought Judah his first Easter Basket. Not all the candy could fit inside so Mommy and Daddy ate some for him. Then we dressed him up and took him to look at a few more cars (this will be our life till we find a good one). Then decided to meet up Sarah Jane at starbucks in Tysons. I haven't seen her in forever! Also she hasn't met Judah yet. He immediately took a liking to her. He started cooing at her when she was holding him. I think he was trying to discuss pranks he is planning on pulling on me when he is older and needs her help. Then we took Judah to Wegmans, he was passed out the entire time. He looks so big in his car seat now and still falls asleep like he is a frog. Then we tried oatmeal again, this time he managed to spit upward into his face. Folks spitting up like that takes talent and I am proud of my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.