Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 96







Day 96, Looking for a car

This morning started with me bringing Judah to our bed after his morning feeding, afterwards he slept next to us for a few more hours. It was really cute. Then we spent 7 hours looking for a car, we are exhausted. Judah was a trooper though. He did pretty well hanging out with us. We did take a lunch break at the Dulles Town Center, I dressed Judah up in hopes to get his first picture with the Easter Bunny, but this one car place wanted us back with in an hour and the line was to long. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.