Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 93









Day 93, Daddy Reading to Judah

Its a day late again, but plus side is there will be two posts today. Yesterday we didn't do much of anything, Judah loves his Ergo and walks so we took a walk. It was 80+ outside so I was able to have him wear his cute little hat. It kinda looks like a fisherman's hat. Then we hung out inside. Judah was very very talkative and wanted to be around us. He would even stop playing with his toys and want us to pick him up. Last night Scott read some of Judah's sesame street books that Nana gave to him. He had his count dracula toy with him as Daddy reach him the count dracula book on numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.