Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 91








Day 91, Eating Rice Cereal Video and laughing!!!

This is a day late, but yesterday Judah I think was still really sore on his legs from the shots. One area is pretty red but the Drs said that should last two weeks. We tried Rice Cereal in the morning since he is low on his weight, he loved the first 10 mins of it and figured out how to eat. Well he sticks his tongue in and out of his mouth like a lizard and gets some down. Then he had enough, going to try Oatmeal either today or later this week.

Judah slept allot, took longer that usual naps. He slept on our way to Unique, and actually slept in the store and kept sleeping for a few more hours at home. Then he ate and we had a walk while we were waiting for Daddy to come home. The 5th picture is Judah in the Ergo and he is ridiculously excited that daddy is home. The last picture is Judah playing on his plat mat, now he doesn't need me to keep him entertained, he does it on his own. He also can do belly laughs!!!! I was saying "AHHH BOO" to him yesterday and he laughed for a good ten mins. I will record this soon. So excited that he is laughing!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.