Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 86







Day 86, skipping naps

Judah is normally really good at taking naps, nice long naps :-)
Well today he decided he didn't want to take any naps, unless he was in his jogging stroller. For about an hour it stopped raining so I took him out for a short run. Then Judah just kinda didnt want to take a nap. He ended up falling asleep an hour before his bedtime and didn't finish his dinner. He was pretty cute, he just passed out on my arm. But when we brought him to bed, he was WIDE awake, and talking, I fed him the rest of his bottle, then later when I checked to see why he was talking so much, he was holding his breathable bumper with both hands and talking into the bumper....he is such a funny kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.