Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 85








Day 85, Car Accident

Today I had Judah dress like a cute little monkey. I found this cute Monkey shirt at a thrift store a few weeks ago and figured since Judah is all over the place and making noises like a monkey I might as well have him wear it. Then I saw his monkey hat and wanted to see if he would let me take pictures of him in it. He was so adorable, rolling all over the place and posing for the camera. Judah was having fun trying to get sophie in his mouth, he still hasn't really figured out that if he puts things in his hands, then he can place them in his mouth Instead I place Sophie near his mouth and watch him stick his tongue at her. Its pretty amusing. The last picture is from Target. Scott got into a car accident with my car earlier today. http://myheartresonateswithaglorioussound.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/car-accident/
He is okay, not hurting at all and did not get any injuries. My car however is totaled. So I met Scott up at Target (where the tow truck guy dropped him off) I had to get some baby stuff and saw these bunny ears by the dollar section. We needed a laugh so we ended up getting them and had Judah wear them around Target.

So very grateful for the protection of the Lord over our family today.





Sweet Shot Day

4 comments:

  1. So precious! LOVE the bunny ears! It is good to find something to laugh about when something bad happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo is precious and glad God protected your family--if not your car :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious baby, Glad you are OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the monkey hat - priceless! :)
    and so glad y'all are safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.