Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 84








Day 84, A Video

Judah sucking on his hands, I am surprised at how he can get his entire fist into his mouth. The other night I woke up because I heard a noise from his room, and I saw him sucking his hands while he was sleeping. Hopefully he will grow out of this by the time he has sleepovers. Judah enjoyed our long run today, even though it was a little warmer than normal. He ended up falling asleep in the jogger. He was all smile when daddy came home and he fell asleep on me last night. I didn't want to put him to bed, instead I wanted to wake him up with kisses on his cute cheeks. But I resisted and let him sleep. Figured out how to download videos on the blog. Enjoy! Judah gets really excited when Scott talks to him and he smiles and turns to his side and turns back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.