Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 80






Day 80

This is a day late, yesterday Judah wasn't feeling to well. I think it may be allergies not a cold, but all he wanted to do was be outside. Took him on a four mile run, then after hanging out inside watching him attempt to roll and talk to his toys, a mini nap, he wanted a walk outside. No one told me that babies could produce this much snot! The Drs will not see him till next week because he doesn't have a fever and his 4 month appt was rescheduled from this Friday (Today) to next week because the Drs office counts the 10th of each month as a month, not the week like they did when I was pregnant. Im a new mama, still learning the system. I can't get over how much Judah looks like a mini man ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.