Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 78







Day 78, Upset Baby

I think Judah woke up on the wrong side of the crib today. The first picture is a mini nap he wanted to take on me, I wanted him to wear this shirt "Mommy needs a date night" for when Scott came home. But after I changed Judah and put him down to sleep he ended up peeing through his cloths. Changed him to his cute froggy outfit his aunt Kim gave him. Third picture is Judah about to cry again, so since it stopped raining I took him out for a run, his new favorite thing because right when I turned down the block he was out. Then when we got home he passed out on the bed next to my bible. Poor little guy, praying tomorrow is a better day for him.

He was although very happy the two hours before bed, after he had a bath. Baths calm babies for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.