Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 77







Day 77, Beautiful Day Outside!

Today was nice for the first time in Days! So I took Judah for a run in the double jogging stroller, he loves it! He kept chewing on his hands, I do have video of him doing it and its pretty funny, I'll have to post a clip. The first picture is of Judah being super happy with being outside. He loves it outside, he looks around and tries to see the birds chirping, its really neat to see him take it all in. Second picture is his old man face after this mornings run. Third picture right before nap time, sucking on his fists again. Fourth picture we took Daddy to the park and Judah wanted to suck on Daddys hand. The fifth picture is Judah finally passed out for the night on Daddy. Judahs new favorite thing today is he loves it when I dance to Scotts ringtone on my phone. He looks up and smiles and talks. He also loves it in the morning when I dance into his room.


Sweet Shot Day

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! All that fist chomping is exhausting obviously! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.