Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 103








Day 103, Family Day

I loved today because it was Saturday and Judaha and I were able to spend most of the day with Scott, he did have to go into work for a few hours. We went to Fairoaks Mall for some starbucks and a visit to the apple store. We saw this sign in front of forever 21 so we tried to take a picture with Judah and I in front of it (Judah just woke up form a nap). I had starbucks and waited for Scott outside the apple store with Judah. Then we came home hung out and when Scott came back from work both him and Judah came with me to the local highschool so I can run the track. Judah was hungry so my nerdy engineer husband created this thing to hold the bottle for Judah. At the track my husband and son cheered me on while I was running. When we got home we decided to make Judahs first car out of a box we had in the kitchen. He seemed to enjoy riding around with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.