Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 100







100 Days!

I had this cute post/outfit all planned out for 100 days but being a busy mommy I was to distracted. On Judahs 100th day he sat in his bumbo next to his Toystory doll that his Nana gave him for a bit. We normally have to prop his head up but lately Judah has been trying to sit up while I feed/nurse him. Kinda funny. His shirt matched his cloth diapers, he dressed as a pirate and since we had some crazy weather last night and some tornado warnings, we woke up Judah to bring him to the guest room downstairs, even had his own pack and play set up. Judah was cute, at first he didn't want to get up, but then he saw it was a slumber party and started laughing and kicking and talking. Then he passed out again on mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.