Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 92








Day 92, The Laugh


I was able to get Judah on video laughing, I was filming it by myself and he would laugh when I would kiss the side of his cheek, hence the bad quality of the video. But its his laugh!!!

Today Judah was a little ham, had fun dressing up with his bow tie and wearing his mustache. He ate some oatmeal today, but we were interrupted by the delivery guys finally bringing our washer! So we didn't mind the interruption, but after all the excitement Judah didn't want to go back to his oatmeal. Ah well. We will try it again tomorrow. The picture of him laying down, is Judahs new trick, he likes to roll around till he pushes down the breathable bumper, he gets upside down then stuck on the velcro and passes out. ha ha



Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.