Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 73





Day 73, Judkins Household is sick

Scott came home from work a few days ago and was sneezing really bad, he thought he was sick but I said it was probably allergies. Today Judah woke up not feeling well. The first picture is of him waking up with his bottom lip sticking out. Its so sad yet so cute, the 2nd one is Judah wanting to be held for his mid day nap, he wasn't feeling well, the last picture is of him sleeping. Then tonight both Judah and myself have a low grade fever. Praying we get well soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.