Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 63





Day 63, Short Day

I feel like I have had a shortened day with Judah today, he spent some time with my best friend Heidi and her son D. Although 3 hours into them hanging out Heidi told me Judah was still sleeping! He has been sleeping on and off all day long and even wanted to go to sleep a little earlier today. Maybe he is growing? Good thing the cute outfit (first pic) I got on sale at Old Navy is 3-6 months. He is getting long! It says "Big Trouble Little Shirt" with a dinosaur on it. The last picture is from last night. I was rocking him to sleep and he just kept looking at me with those eyes until he just drifted to sleep. This little guy has my heart for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.