Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 62






Day 62, Judah goes on errands

The first picture is Judah and his Sophie the Giraffe from this morning.
Second Picture, I had to take one of Judah in his swing (he loves his swing) but his head is to big for the infant head rest now. I remember when his head couldn't even reach it.
Third Picture, we ran some errands today and bumped into some ROCK peeps
Fourth Picture, Judah his pants undone because his belly is getting so big drinking a bottle and watching George Mason lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.