Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 61






Day 61, Lazy Saturday

Today we wanted to go to DC but I decided against it because Judah has been sneezing allot, I think he might have my allergies.

So we went to this huge kids clothing/toys/book sale near Burke. Didn't get the Storm Trooper mask but did get a Darth Vader one and the costume for $3! Also was able to get a ton of books and Scott wanted to get Judah the bouncy seat thing/it hangs from your door frame and Judah can bounce in it (this is for when he is a little bit older). Spent some time outside, we are so blessed to have a park area right in our backyard. We think Judah is super close to laughing out loud, we think we almost have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.