Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 60




Day 60, Burke Lake Park

Today was so beautiful and I was dying to get out of the house, so on a whim I decided to take Judah on a walk at Burke Lake park. I've never been on my own so I wanted to see if they really had walking trails for strollers before I went with Judy Kinas. Well they kinda did. I met a bunch of moms (I just walked up to ladies with strollers and introduced myself) and actually found two really nice moms and walked around the Lake with them. They told me about this skate place in Manassas where I can take Judah and stroll him around while I skate! How fun is that! When we got home I took Judah to our backyard playground and he loved it! Couldn't stop smiling and talking to his giraffe. Just waiting for him to laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.