Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 53







Day 53, Leaving the beach

Judah really likes his Sophie giraffe, he now smiles when I squeeze her. Last night Scott and I realized how blessed we are with Judah, the lady in the room next to us had a baby who is older than Judah who screamed all night and all morning. I felt really bad for the mom. Judah slept through it all. He was wonderful on the drive up and we have noticed after Judah spends any long periods of time in the car he needs extra play time to wind down. He likes for us to let him grab our fingers and he pulls himself up (with our support) and likes to try to sit as long as he can. Its pretty cute. This week his personality is really showing through, he is just this sweet baby that loves to smile and loves to be around people. These pictures he is a little tired/hence the open mouth look instead of a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.