Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 49





Day 49, Virginia Beach

This is a day late because I was tired last night when we got to the hotel. We took Judah on another road trip, my husband has a work trip to Va Beach. On the way down we stopped by walmart to grab a few things. The line was super long because the Cashier was caught up doing something. But I didn't mind because Judah was laughing at us and we were laughing at him. Scott told me afterwards that all the people in line behind us were not upset with the cashier that they were all looking at Judah laughing and smiling. I wanted to take a picture of Judah on the hotel bed, he is getting so big!

2 comments:

  1. awww - I wish I would have known y'all were at VA Beach - I could have connected you with Gumpee's mom and step-dad - they live there...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.