Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 48





Day 48, Happy Anniversary

A year ago today Scott and I got married :-)
His parents offered to watch Judah for us while we went out. We decided to stick close to home and only go out for an hour or so....I'm a nervous mama. But Judah loved being at his grandparents house, the first picture is a text message Scott got from his mom, they got Judah to smile, we walked into Scott's dad holding Judah and wearing the same shirt and the third picture is of Scott and his dad making Judah laugh by sticking their tongues out at him. Three generations of silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.