Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 46






Day 46, {{Three Months}}

My sweet Judah is three months today! He is just the happiest little boy, he loves to smile, baby talk and he tries to grab his toys on his pack and play. We have found that Judah is very much a people person, he loves being in places with lots of people (just like his mommy and daddy). His sleep schedule is wonderful! Last night he slept for 7 hours straight for the first time and when he got up he wasn't crying, I heard him smacking his lips and I walked into his room and looked into his crib and he was smiling, just waiting for one of us to pick him up to feed him. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.