Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 35





Day 35, Stuffy Nose

Judah has had this stuffy nose for awhile, I think today it sounded worse and he wasn't sleeping or eating well. Poor little feller. He has also found his hands and started sucking on them while he sleeps......He LOVED when his daddy came home and read to him "Elmo Loves You". He was looking at all the pictures and smiling. He wasn't to happy when Scott finished reading the book and of course I wanted a picture of his cute sad face, the little guy just needed a nap. Praying he feels better soon and can breath out of that little nose of his.

3 comments:

  1. That last picture is so cute! Love that pitiful little face. Makes me want to pick him up and snuggle him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw poor baby with a stuffy nose! I hate to say it but I actually really like that last picture. Crying babies are always so pitifully cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judah does make really good pathetic faces, esp with that bottom lip :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.