Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 34






Day 34, Sunday Morning Walk

Today we decided to do church online since Judah had an off sleeping schedule yesterday and he has a really bad stuffy nose. So we took our little guy for a Sunday morning walk before the church online service to grab the post (coupons) and grab some hot chocolate at Dunkin Donuts. We took the long way home and looped around the Robinson Highschool track. The entire walk was 4.5 miles, both Judah and Scott did great, Judah slept the entire time and Scott didn't have any spasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.