Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 33





Day 33, Baby in a basket

My husband wanted some daddy/son bonding time today. Since Judah is growing out of most of his newborn clothing I took the opportunity to make a quick run to my favorite thrift store. I ended up finding this super cute basket and thought it would be even cuter with my son in it. I may even take a few more pictures later this week before Judah grows out of the basket. When he got his shots about a week ago Judah weighed 10 pds, when I took him in yesterday to see why he sounded congested he weighs 11.77 pds! My little guy is growing fast!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable. I really wish I would have done this with at least one of my 5 kids. I didn't - and now they're too big for a basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is just too cute for words : ) What a sweet post. I lived outside of DC for a year near where you live. That area is SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling shot of a darling baby Jessica. Found you through Darcy's SST and so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.