Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 32




Day 32, Judahs Best Friend

My best friend Heidi and I both have baby boys. Who knew when we first became friends a few years ago while working together at MBC that the Lord with in a year would bless us both with baby boys. Her boy is beginning to not be so baby and more toddler, while mine was born 10 weeks ago today. Today we took the boys on a walk together.

I know that the Lord loves me because he has provided such a sweet friend, who loves me enough to let me know when I am doing wrong, to encourage me when I am doing good, who would be real and honest with me, who makes me laugh and who laughs at my dumb jokes and who has a boy who will grow up to be my boys best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.