Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 31




Day 31, Four Mile Walk

Today I took Judah on a four mile walk. I forgot my camera card so I took some pictures with my phone. Judah ended up wearing this cute outfit our neighbors Les and Sheila gave him when he came home. The hoody finally fits him. We walked up to Giant, had lunch by Saxabys as we admired the new Yogurt Shop they are putting in next door. Then we walked up by Robinson highschool and took the long way home. Judah slept the entire time and the weather was wonderfully warm and you can smell the sweet scent of pine trees. I kinda wished my friend Laura was home so I could walk by her house and pay her a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.