Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 23




Day 23, lift your head up

Judah has started to lift up his head and look out into the world. I like the second picture because you can see his eyes may be turning green like his mommy and sister Rhonda. If you look his eyes are dark blue and he has this green ring around the pupil. Both my sister and I had blue eyes till we were three and they turned green. Judah is also getting really verbal this week, today he started randomly looking at things and coo'ing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.