Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 22




Day 22, my little teddy bear

I remember when we brought Judah home, he wore this hat for the first few weeks and he wouldn't sleep unless he had it on. I remember how Scott and I would laugh when we would see Judah wake up because he would somehow manage to pull the hat over his eyes and he wouldn't be able to see and would have to fold it up. Now it fits almost perfectly over his head. I'm so grateful that even though I am sitting in my house, and hear the wind outside that all I had to do today was to cuddle and care for my little teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.