Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 18







Day 18, Judah is 2 months today! I feel like its so little time but also that Judah has always been a part of our lives. He is the sweetest little boy who is starting to really interact and smile with us. He loves it when we sing to him.

You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever,
And I'll be there
You want my love
You want my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart
- Justin Bieber

One of my bridesmaids Jamie http://juliaspoppies.com/ made Judah this adorable onsie with the tie.

7 comments:

  1. Ok, I love going to Darcy's blog and seeing your sweet Judah-boy already posted on her sweet shot Tues - gives me the happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I love this idea of in the picture frame.... so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! i love your picture frame idea, really clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tie is too adorable {and the baby, too}! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love these pictures! You will love looking back on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.