Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2




Oh we've come to declare the beauty of the Lord
Day 2, Judah enjoying his fathers guitar case in his Jedi (Judah the Jedi) shirt
I'm sure years down the road when Judah is playing his daddy's guitar we will look back and laugh at how tiny he was in the guitar case


Psalm 27:4 (NASB)
One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the LORD
And to meditate in His temple.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this Jess! You are such a great photographer! Sweet baby Judah. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.